PS4 Remote Play 2.7.0
- 2019-01-14 13:25
- When entering text during Remote Play, you can now use the keyboard for your PC or Mac.
- Activate this feature under [Use Keyboard] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- 1080p has been added as a resolution for video quality in Remote Play. This option is available only on the PS4™ system (CUH-7000 series).
- Set the resolution under [Video Quality for Remote Play] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
You'll need the following to use the PS4 Remote Play:
- PS4 system
- DualShock 4 wireless controller
- USB cable or DualShock 4 USB wireless adaptor
- By using a wireless adaptor, you can use the controller wirelessly.
- Sony Entertainment Network account
- High-speed Internet connection
- For best performance, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps.